Any company can claim to offer safe turf products. However, when it comes to proven safety for your children and athletes, there is only one company that stands beyond all – FieldTurf.
FieldTurf offers the safest artificial turf system available today.
While no sport can ever be completely injury-free, we continue to find new ways to reduce the risk and severity of injuries. Our focus on safety has led to numerous injury-reducing innovations and improvements. As a result, we have the products and experience to help you provide the safest playing field possible for your athletes.
The findings of a long-term testing program show that FieldTurf is safer than any other synthetic turf system and equal to – if not better than – natural grass in most critical areas of player safety.
An independent, three-year study of competitive college football showed that when compared to natural grass the FieldTurf system leads to:
|74% Fewer Muscle Tears||12% Fewer Concussions|
|40% Lower ACL Trauma||10% Less Injury From Shoe Surface Interaction during Contact|
|31% Fewer Ligament Tears||8% Less Injury From Shoe Surface Interaction during Non-Contact|
|20% Fewer Severe Injuries||7% Fewer Total Injuries|
|19% Fewer Substantial Injuries|
An independent, five-year safety study of competitive high school football showed that when compared to natural grass the FieldTurf system leads to:
- 55% Fewer Neural Injuries
- 47% Fewer Cranial / Cervical Injuries
- 38% Fewer 3rd Degree Injuries
- 45% Less Time Lost to Long-Term Injuries (Lasting 22+ Days)
- 35% Less Time Lost to Short-Term Injuries (Lasting 1-2 Days)
The NCAA Injury Surveillance System conducted a two-season study of American college and university men and women’s soccer teams during games and practices. The results showed:
- No major differences between the overall incidence, severity, nature or cause of injuries sustained on artificial turf and natural grass
- No concussion injuries sustained on artificial turf as a result of player-to surface contact
- 13% of concussions sustained on grass by men and 7% by women were caused by player-to-surface contact
- Women experienced 11.2% of player-to-surface injuries on artificial turf and 15.5% on grass
- Men experienced 6.6% of player-to-surface injuries on artificial turf and 7.8% on grass
Other Safety Tests:
Find a Representative
FieldTurf is based in the U.S. with offices that span six continents. Find a trusted representative near you.
Request More Information
We have already installed over 15,000 successful projects. How can we help you?