The upfront cost of artificial turf can make it difficult to turn your field of dreams in to a reality. FieldTurf Financial can help you get one step closer.
It’s the best way to get what you need today, without a capital campaign or voter approval. With FieldTurf Financial, all you have to do is provide a small down payment on your FieldTurf purchase and the balance can be paid off over the next 8 years (or less).
FieldTurf offers you budget stretching solutions:
- Spread the cost of your synthetic turf project with monthly, quarterly or annual payments that match the timing of fiscal budgets.
- Helps hedge inflation by budgeting today’s costs to today’s revenues and tomorrows costs to future revenues.
- Facilitates a payment solution spread over multiple budget periods.
- Helps our customers manage the uncertainties of a changing economic environment and evolving budget and revenue cycles.
- Helps “stretch” budgets to incorporate a total project solution including complete field design, construction and integration costs.
- Aligns the costs of FieldTurf to its useful life. The playing surface pays for itself over time through savings and revenues.
- Fully complies with municipal financing annual budget appropriation requirements. Documentation includes proper non-appropriation language.
FieldTurf is committed to providing financing designed to meet your specific budget and fiscal budget requirements. Our mission is to provide a total fiscal financing solution, to our customers, that helps achieve your budget objectives.
FieldTurf has aligned with PNC Sports and Entertainment Finance, with over $12 Billion in assets, a leader in financing public and private sports facilities, to provide comprehensive budget and payment solutions for Fieldturf products and projects.
Questions about financing? We’re one click away.