The financial benefit to a FieldTurf field over natural grass is quite simple: The upfront cost is higher, but the cost savings over time make it a much more financially-sound decision.
With a FieldTurf field, you will:
- Use your field for more hours per day with no field recovery time needed.
- Use your field for more months out of the year.
- Use your field in almost any type of weather.
- Rent out the use of your field to generate revenue.
- Save on maintenance costs such as re-sodding, watering and mowing
- Save on harmful chemicals such as pesticides and herbicides
This is how FieldTurf provides the best value:
|Materials:||$2.75 per sq. ft. = $220,000||$4.75 per sq. ft. = $380,000|
|Maintenance:||$20,000 x 10 years = $200,000||$5,000 x 10 years = $50,000|
|Scheduling Possibilities:||25 hours x 25 weeks x 10 years = 6,250 hours||68 hours x 44 weeks x 10 years = 29,920 hours|
|Average Cost Per Hour of Use:||$91.20||$25.07|
Figures based on 80,000 square foot fields and average costs and usage rates across North America
FieldTurf also provides the best value in comparison to the products offered by other turf companies. FieldTurf’s materials and installation techniques are top-of-the line which allows your fields to:
- Last longer.
- Offer consistent performance characteristics.
- Reduce maintenance requirements.
|Materials:||$4.00 per sq. ft. = $320,000||$4.75 per sq. ft. = $380,000|
|Maintenance:||$10,000 x 8 years = $80,000||$5,000 x 10 years = $50,000|
|Turf Life:||6-8 years||8-10 years|
|Average Cost Per Year:||$90,000||$75,000|